Opportunities to work with us.
JOB ALERT PLATINUM CHEMCIAL SOLUTIONS.- A/R Clerk
Platinum Chemical Solutions Inc. requires a new addition to our Financial Department in the role of AR Clerk. Reporting to our Finance manager, the primary role is document preparation and uploading into multiple online invoicing platforms. The A/R Clerk will also administer claims, refunds, adjustments, and aging reports. This position involves professional interaction with internal and external customers to provide billing information and support in order to facilitate timely payment of invoices due.
Platinum Chemical Solutions Inc. offers a competitive salary package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Preference shall be given to an individual residing in Grande Prairie Alberta, but is not a requirement.
Qualified applicants should contact Platinum Chemical Solutions Inc. Attention :
Operational Excellence Director
We thank everyone for their interest but only those that we wish to interview will be contacted.
As Platinum Sales/Service Rep, you will be responsible for:
Managing and overseeing all aspects of production chemistry supply and service contracts to ensure successful delivery to our customers
Working with Account Manager(s) and our tech group to assist with on-site technical guidance and support for production operations, process engineering and commercial and operational queries.
Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing of chemical treatment programs to provide support to the production operations group
Assist in preparing of technical reviews and proposals of new chemical solutions to share with our customers
Reporting on chemical performance and compliance KPI’s to client operators.
Organizing routine production chemical reviews and selection activities to verify changing customer needs
In this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma and demonstrate 4 years of solid, related oil field experience.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of process optimization and production chemistry.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions.
- Demonstrate computer skills and be familiar with MS Office.
- High degree of safety awareness no short cuts, always following ours and customer rules as it relates to safety and operational excellence.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, Attention Ben Niven Director of Operational Excellence.